Mrs. Dockery is excited to announce that the Media Center at MCES has 303 eBooks with unlimited access that you may read from home on your electronic devices (computer, tablet, phone). The library also has a print copy of each title on the shelves. These print copies have a QR Code label on the front cover that the teachers/students may scan to easily access the books on the ipads to use in the classroom! Another way to access these ebooks is through Destiny, our online library system. Simply follow these directions and enjoy reading them at home!
· Go to the home page of the MCES website at http://mces.white.k12.ga.us/home
· Under the Departments tab at the top of the page, choose Media Center.
· Click on the stacked books to access the online library.
· Click Mossy Creek Elementary School.
· In the “Material Type” box, use the pull down menu to change it from “any type” to “Electronic Book (eBook)”
· Press “Return.” (Note: After pressing return, your cursor will automatically go to the “Find” box. Make sure you keep the cursor in that find box before pressing “Return.”)
· A list of 303 titles will load. You can see the AR Level and Lexile Level listed for most titles.
· To the right of each title you will see “Open.” Click “open” to access the book and wait for it to load.
· Enjoy reading!!!!!